Monday, August 1, 2011

Car Organizer

You may have seen this car organizer from Decor-ganzie Crafts made from a shoe organizer around the blogs you peruse, or maybe you remember seeing it here as I featured it awhile back, but I have been wanting one for myself ever since I saw it!


Especially when she posted her embellished version-using duct tape!


When I was scouring our dollar store for some organization items for my laundry room (I'm pretty excited to show yall it!), I came across the 5 pocket organizer Heather used for hers and bought...a few :). I haven't embellished mine yet-just waiting to come across the perfect duct tape:)- but it still has cleaned up our car immensely! Love it!


Now when my vampire children squeal the moment sunshine pierces their beady little eyes, I can quickly and safely (versus twisting my neck in all sorts of uncomfortable and unnatural ways to find them buried under a seat or in between car seats) find them and all voices can return to a more pleasant pitch level. Just a quick reach behind the seat and voila!


Tissues for their snotty runny little noses? Check. Oh car organizer how I love thee.


And oh my little readers, how I love thee! :) Thanks for popping in to say hello! Have a wonderful, fantablous Monday! (And happy AUGUST! what?!)

6 comments:

cnelson said...

Such a smart idea!!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

I've been meaning to put mine up!! Got the duct tape and everything... now just to sit and do it ?? :) Have a great first day of August!!

Alisa and Sky said...

That is a good idea!

Jessica :) said...

Wow. Really love this idea. My baby isn't old enough to need this kind of thing yet, but it might be a good idea to start the organization factor before she needs it, right? Then it will be in place when she does. Thanks for sharing! :)

Carmella said...

LOL...vampire children..I have one of those too :) he's always saying.."awww man, wish I had my shades" every single time the sun is out! This is a perfect idea for our car too...Oh, and I just saw some really cute polka dot ducked tape recently...now my wheels are turning! Thanks for sharing!

wheel balancing machine said...

If you bring one or more CD’s or DVD’s to the car, return a like number to the house. Don’t let them pile up.